Being Healthy?

Hello Everyone! As promised I am continuing. As every Wednesday I have my What I ate in the day as a vegan post and I hope you'll enj...

Hello Everyone!

As promised I am continuing. As every Wednesday I have my What I ate in the day as a vegan post and I hope you'll enjoy it!

Breakfast


A whole apple and a clementine.
I am fairly getting back on the fruit. Now I can even say that I am comfortable eating it again. What a good sign, I really missed it. I missed the natural sweetness and the freshness of it. No vegetable can give me that. It fully lowers my sugar cravings. 

Snack 1


Some very nice zucchini as a snack. I just bought them that day and they looked to fresh and juicy and green an healthy that I just longed for it as soon as I could. The quality of zucchinis is about to get better now as the spring and summer are just around the corner. I looking forward to that season!

Lunch


For lunch I had some almonds, dried cranberries and dried pineapple just casually. I didn't feel hungry yet which probably came from cooking and food prepping. Cooking always fills me up so I just wanted something small and energizing. The nuts and dried fruit did it for me that day.

Snack 2 


One of the things I prepared that day were my homemade potato wedges. The big ones were so soft and the small ones crunchy. It was so good I almost wanted the entire thing for myself but I shared with my sister so she got a quarter and I got the other quarter and the rest was for the other day. 

Dinner


And for dinner I cooked my first lentil soup which I posted the recipe from last week. I have to say (as I did in the post) that it was delicious. I really missed eating lentil souö but stopped because my grandmother always makes it with meat and there is none to buy that is vegan and thirdly I always thought it was way too hard to make it myself. Turns out its not. ;) 

I hope you liked it and I wish you a nice day





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images