My Favorite Meals This Week

Hello Everyone! Over the last week I took some pictures of the food that I have eaten. I didn't think that those posts would be acc...

Hello Everyone!

Over the last week I took some pictures of the food that I have eaten. I didn't think that those posts would be accepted as greatly as they did and I was ask to do those kind of posts more regularly. 
So my favorite meal of the day is breakfast. I love to cut myself some different fruit and lately I have really been into pineapple! I hardly have lunch and if I do they are hardly worth picturing. But anyways my lunches contain another piece of fruit or some hot coco. Something really quick and light that I can have on the go. When dinner time comes around I am usually very hungry understandably and I like to make myself a humongous bowl of stemmed or cut vegetables. Although lately I have even started cooking a lot more which you might know from previous blog posts.
But enough with the rambling- here we go: 

Breakfast: 


The left picture shoes my apple and pineapple fruit salad from tuesday and the picture on the right shows us a pear, some grapes cut in half and a banana with cinnamon sprinkled on them.

Some more colourful breakfast coming now. On the top we have an apple, a pineapple with some blueberries.  Left picture on the bottom is a fruit salad with kiwi, strawberries and a pineapple and the one right there is pineapple again, strawberries and grapes. I put cinnamon on all of the fruit salad because I like the combined flavor of it with the sweetness of the fruit.

Dinners:


And these are the two dinners I enjoyed most in this week. First were my Carrot Nuggets which you might know from another post. I had them with a cut up Zucchini and tomatoes. This was seriously so, so good!
And the second one was a meal of stemmed cauliflower and carrots combined with zucchini again and red pepper bell. I had it with soy sauce which made it taste really good. Steemed cauliflower and carrot and broccoli are one of my favorite things to make. 

Well these were the meals I enjoyed the most out of the whole week. I would love to hear or see what you like to eat, maybe I can get some inspiration out of it and I hope you liked the post!

See ya next time XXX C



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images