Reflection Questions for 2014 and Resolution for 2015

Hello Everyone!  I want to share my thoughts on my past year and coming ear with you. I am really interested in anyones resolutio...



Hello Everyone! 

I want to share my thoughts on my past year and coming ear with you. I am really interested in anyones resolution myself and excited to be doing an official reflection for the first time. 
I actually have to say that I can now be truly grateful for a lot of things, I have learnt so much about me and others and this tag actually helped me understand better and make me happy.

1. What was the single best thing that happened this past year?

Being able to start recovery from my eating disorder and all the joy of life that come with it. 

2. What was the single most challenging thing that happened?
Living on my own for several month because of a family crisis.
3. What was an unexpected joy this past year?
Recognizing that I have a lot of truly great friends and a great support system. Knowing what I want in life and opening this blog.
4. What was an unexpected obstacle?
I would have never thought that it was this hard to come back to reality and be a normal human being with all its 
5. Pick three words to describe 2008.
bumpy, stressful and new beginning.
6. Pick three words your spouse would use to describe your 2008 (don’t ask them; guess based on how you think your spouse sees you).
Eye- opening, unavailable, life changing
8. What were the best books you read this year?

The actual book that I have finished out of three was Revenge Wears Prada. I really liked it even if it was kind of cliché and very girly and dreamy. I liked it a lot :)
Though I wish I had already finished the books I have started reading as well but there is just too little time right now. 
9. With whom were your most valuable relationships?
With my best friend Jess as she has been through the darkest of times after an already long grey journey. And she is still with me and loves me. I am so thankful for her.
10. What was your biggest personal change from January to December of this past year?
Learning that I am an adult myself and only for me. So I am not as attached to my mother anymore, I know that we need to move apart. Also officially entering the vegan lifestyle has been a change that needed to be spoken out.
11. In what way(s) did you grow emotionally?
I appreciate family and friends in a much more intense way, I recognize them and see what they do for me or feel for me and I value this a lot now.
12. In what way(s) did you grow spiritually?
I officially became a full on vegan after watching the documentary Earthlings. Watch it too! 
13. In what way(s) did you grow physically?
I gained some weight which I have lost again and this is about it. I grew 4 wisdom teeth as well which is bull. Maybe my heart has grown bigger from all the love I have received. 
14. In what way(s) did you grow in your relationships with others?
I am more outgoing again. The fear slowly goes away. I still feel quite panicky at times but it doesn't cost me the amount of energy to go out like it used to. 
Also the idea of being in an actual living side- by- side- relationship starts slowly growing.
15. What was the most enjoyable area of managing your home?
I changed my whole bedroom basically. Moved the desk and the closets around and added bits and bobs everywhere. Bought a lot of deco rational things season by season and now I only need to clean my closet to be able to say that I am finished. Generally I have been really good in the organizational area which I am really proud of.
16. What was your most challenging area of home management?

Organizing any family celebrations have still been quite a challenge, especially Christmas Time. but I handled it much better than last year now as it was the second time and I had a bit more experience.
Finances can improve a bit, I actually need to write my expenses down and whilst having a general clean home I want it to be perfectly clean everyday.
17. What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year?

Watching several movies with friends, going out for brunch and just sitting in the sun reading. 
18. What was the best way you used your time this past year?

With calm and peace and a little time management.
19. What was the biggest thing you learned this past year?

Love and forgiveness and honesty.
20. Create a phrase or statement that describes 2014 for you.

Life isn't just a straight line, it's a rode with smaller and bigger curves seen as changes and challenges we have to concur - and we will if we think we can not or can.

And now to all my readers out there. I hope you had a great New Years and celebrated loud and well. Also I wish you an amazing 2015, that you will have a year full of luck, health and great things happening to you. 

But now to my resolutions. Most people don't stick with them for very long but I did with mine as I saw them as a life changing opportunity I needed. As I haven't finished one because it's a longer journey I started there, all my resolutions this year build of this to actually finish it.
Here we go then: 


First I want to do well in school of course to be able to study PR eventually.
I want to move out into my own apartment, for that I need to save money. Which I need to learn but yes. 
I finally decided I am ready for a relationship again so I will keep my eyes open if theres anyone in sight.
I want to be an adult. I am 20 and last year I didn't want the responsibility and be a grown up. I am ready for it now and want my try on it.
I want sport to be a bigger part of my life again. Actually yoga I know, not like an obsession but regular once a week so I can feel good about myself.
I want to read more or make time for reading.
I want to do more with friends, be more out- going, not hide in my four walls anymore and go on vacations with them, because they are my family now.
I want to continue and improve the vegan lifestyle I have discovered.
Lastly I want a new IiPhone as the spider app I have on my old one doesn't look attractive anymore and I want to buy myself an iPad as well.

That is it for my reflection and resolution. I am really happy and I hope 2015 will be a good year for me and that my resolution will be done! I'll give my best.
What are your resolutions? 

I hope you had a good time reading!  XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images