TAGGY TUESDAY: Make-up TAG

Hello Everyone!  I found a TAG a couple of weeks ago and I forgot the name but obviously it's a make-up Tag. Before I get start...

Hello Everyone! 

I found a TAG a couple of weeks ago and I forgot the name but obviously it's a make-up Tag.
Before I get started and make my way through the jungle of questions I wish you good fun reading! 

How many times do you wash your face daily?
Usually twice, in the morning and at night. Sometimes I can't be bothered in the evening- shame on me.. 

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
I'd say combination. It can be oily and it can be dry.

 -What is your current facial wash?
 and in combination (if I feel either green or pink ;) ) 

 -Do you exfoliate?
No I don't. Maybe I should but I am happy if I make it to wash my face.

-What brand do you use?
None then....

-What moisturizer do you use?
The L'Oréale Paris Hydra Active 3 moisturizer

-Do you have freckles?
No. But I'd love to have some since I can remember. In kindergarden I started crying because I was the only one who didn't have them which was so frustrating because I wanted them so badly and everyone had them but me.

-Do you use eye cream?
No I don't. I am still 20 ... 

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
I used to have them a little but when I was 14/ 15 but it has calmed down immensely now, like not at all do I have acne anymore.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No.

MAKE-UP


-What foundation do you use?
Maybelliene Fit Me in 120 :) I have used for two years now and I am happily married to it by now. We have an intense and close relationship.

-How about concealer?
Maybelliene Fit Me concealer as well.

-What do you think of fake eyelashes?
They're pretty but I don't need them unless I am going to a girls night out which I hardly do :) 

-Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes I did.. but I mine get emptied before that anyways.. or I change them intentionally 

-What brand of mascara do you use?
I loved the L'Oréal Manga mascara but right now I have the Diamond Edition mascaras one which I will review tomorrow.

-Sephora or MAC?
Sephora because I have more variety of course.

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No. We don't have a MAC in my town but I sure would have if we had it..

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Eyelash curler, always and all my brushes. No applicator thought.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, always because I like to emphasize my eyes. I use the Artdeco base. It's amazing!

-For the face?
No not really, I feel the make- up foundation is enough for me.

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I do not want to give any preference upon my eyeshadows. I love them all as much.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Pencil eyeliner. I am using it a lot lately. Because it's so easy to apply and looks effortlessly classy. 

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never.

-What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
Like them but they're messy.

-Do you use mineral makeup?
Sometimes.

-What is your favorite lipstick?
I was thinking about this, this morning! I thought to myself "I love you so much L'Oréal Paris "Intense Plum"  374" :) 
-How about lipgloss?
I don't like it as much as lipsticks..

-What is your favorite blush to use?
Artdeco Dita von Teese blush. Because the package looks amazing and the product works wonders. 

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No, I never had the idea.. 

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
Most of it yes, I only buy High End products when I am really sure of it and there is no other dube to it or someone buys it for me :) 

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
I've never seen one in person.

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
Sometimes, yes. Maybe I will when I finish school one day. It'll be exciting! 

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Not at all. Haha I think if I use it, then I'll use it right.

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Doing something weird with your eyebrows and then forget to put mascara on. Eff that looks scary. Or my sisters teacher yesterday. Just a lipstick that was not in her colour and nothing else. 

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
colourful, because I have darker skin and brown eyes. To get an effect that is noticeable. But then again on the other hand people notice even the slightest nudes on me because it's a difference to my usual self. 

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Uff there are so many but I really do like Heidi Klums make-up! 

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
My L'Oréal Manga mascara.

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes I do, I give myself a make- up free day every Saturday and Sunday. To give my skin a break after a dressy week.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
Tired but I would be presentable. hah

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
Catrice and Artdeco. 
Catrice because they make really great nail polishes and lipstick and it's in a fantastic price range.
Artdeco because even though it's high street they always have good quality. You know that whenever you buy something it's good stuff.

-What do you think of Makeup??
It's a good think if you want to enhance your best features, not cover something up and hide behind a mask. I love it and it's my way of expressing as well as embracing.

This was a huge amount of questions but now I can calmly say that I am not such a make-up freak as I could be! I am right in the middle not obsessing but having fun with it.
I had a lot of fun and found out a good amount of things about me as well. 

I tag everyone who wants to answer these questions too and hope you enjoyed reading on my taggy tuesday.

XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images