Outfits of Week 40

Hello everyone,  welcome to my weekly post of what I wore this week. First of though, this is the last time I will post my outfits in t...

Hello everyone, 

welcome to my weekly post of what I wore this week. First of though, this is the last time I will post my outfits in this form. I will post them daily from monday on everyday at 8 pm british summer time. There are multiple reasons as off why mainly it's stress from school but I want to post daily as I find it as stress releasing. Anyway I hope you enjoy reading and looking. 

Monday: I wore an oversized v-necked shirt and a skirt from Zara. I think they are both from the new autumn collection and I really liked wearing them. I find the skirt kind of russian themed but very lovely. The texture is really thick so it is definitely an autumn/ winter skirt. 


Tuesday: Simple day, simple outfit. A really long, dark green jumper and some skinny jeans and I was ready. I somehow didn't need to dress more exciting. I think the jeans and the jumper are both H&M but really I have them for ages :) 

Wednesday: Favourite outfit of the week! I was so happy as I found my polka dot blouse and chose a business skirt with it.   This is all H&M. From top to toe.

Oh and here we go another H&M outfit. I wore a basics skin tight dress in khaki green and a white cardigan with golden  shine. To make it a bit more exciting for me I simply took my belt from wednesday and was ready to go. 

This is it for this week. I didn't have school on friday so I was at work as well as today.
I hoped you liked the outfits! Tell me which one you liked most!

Have a lovely weekend. XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images