OOTD 6.10.14

Hello everyone.  Today I wore a high necked white jumper which I bought form Zara last year.  Then I had a leather jacket from H&M ...

Hello everyone. 
Today I wore a high necked white jumper which I bought form Zara last year. 
Then I had a leather jacket from H&M and a basic black skirt also from H&M. 
With that I had an orange shopper bag which is not in the picture because I am standing right in front of it.. but I bought this in May in an outlet store as I visited my mother.
This is about it, shoes are still the same, the high heeled shoes in a dark blue from H&M. 
I really liked this outfit as it kept me warm as it was in this wonderful indian summer weather and still gave me the feeling autumns arrived.  

Tell me how you liked the outfit, I hope you all had a good start in the week. 
XXX C


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images