Autumn Nail Polish Inspirtation

Hello everyone! As well as with the hair styles I have been looking for how to polish my nails this season of 2014 and I have found my to...

Hello everyone!
As well as with the hair styles I have been looking for how to polish my nails this season of 2014 and I have found my top 5 nail polish styles for autumn this year. 


This has been the first picture I found and all the autumn colours like yellow, wine red, grey and beige are on each finger decorated with a golden sticker or what ever it is. I thought this just looked so good as the colours go so well together and it doesn't look too much, it looks like autumn and one doesn't get bored of them after two day's as there is more than two colours. I really liked them. 


Well and this is just cute! I don't know but this year it all about owls and I gotta say they are just the cutest. This one will be hard to do and you might go Picasso on your nails but in the end it pays of. Might be creepy with the eyes but apart from all that I think they are gorgeous!


Really classy here, taupe, grey or a darker kind of brown and a golden nail polish. Fitting for october I think. This is definitely a go to for me this year as I have so many golden nail polished and so many new browns. :) 


Matte grey. How awesome does it look? I think I will do this for next week. It looks so elegant and even if it's just grey it somehow speaks to me like art I can't describe it but I am fascinated with it.


And last picture: This one is really exciting. Again we have each nail in a different colour and on top some gold which highlights. Again the colours go really well together but this time it seems to be a bit more darker. It ombré actually in a way. From dark to light. I love it and this is definitely something I will wear on my nails some time very soon.

So this is the end of this post and you can see it's all brown, mixing colours and gold. I am really looking forward to autumn now and this makes me wanna go and have a finger party and try all of them out! 
Tell me which one you liked best or what ideas and plans you have with your nails. I am always happy to know more about you and your thoughts. 

I wish you all a lovely sunday, enjoy the hours before your monday, until work or school starts again. 

XXX C

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images